In Vitro Fertilization or IVF is known as test tube baby. This process was first used in England in 1978. In this treatment, the eggs of the woman and the sperm of the man are fertilized in the lab when the embryo is formed and then placed back in the woman’s womb. IVF is one of the most efficient and effective ways for an infertile couple to have a child. IVF has proved to be a safe method for conceiving. IVF works for all Infertility problems like blocked fallopian tubes, PCOS, endometriosis, premature ovarian failure or menopause among women and unusual sperm size, low sperm count, and inadequate sperm mobility among men.
This process is completed in several steps, which include ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval from the woman’s ovary, sperm collection from the man, fertilization, and placement of the embryo in the woman’s womb. One cycle of IVF can take two to three weeks. This process is quite complicated and expensive, but this process is a boon for those couples who have been trying to conceive for many years but not getting successful.
- Why is IVF suggested?
IVF is not advised for very simple health concerns. Doctors recommend IVF when couples have 5 infertility problems.
- Blockage in fallopian tubes– when a woman has a blockage in her fallopian tubes.
- Male Infertility– Often, male infertility is also the reason for not conceiving. In this situation also IVF can prove to be a better option.
- Suffering from PCOS– If a woman is suffering from PCOS and wants to become a mother, she can go for IVF.
- Genetic disease– Genetic disease is also the reason for infertility.
- Unexplained infertility– There are many cases in which the exact cause of infertility is not known. For this reason, IVF is also done to find out the cause of infertility.
- IVF treatment cost in India
Today, the average cost of IVF treatment in India ranges from Rs.1 to 1.5 lakh. Now every income group can take a step towards the IVF procedure at less cost. Although the cost of IVF may vary from case to case and clinic to clinic. Variation in cost is also depending on the selection of the doctor.
The cost of IVF treatment includes treatment procedure, consultation fee, lab examination of both husband and wife to know the cause of infertility, fees for ultrasound, embryologist and gynecologist, embryology lab, OT, media, ward, and hospital expenses, etc.
Asha IVF & Fertility center is India’s leading best fertility center in Faridabad. We provide all kinds of Infertility Treatments such as Gynecologist treatment, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Laparoscopic surgery, and male infertility treatment at an affordable rate.