DR. ASTHA CHAKRAVARTY
Our Best Doctor
Dr.Astha Chakravarty is a knowledgeable and dynamic fertility specialist and laparoscopic surgeon.
The IVF Centre has the aim to provide the highest level of treatment and service standards to their patients at an affordable cost.
Well Qualified Staff
The Centre is well versed with experienced doctors, technicians, nurses, and Embryologist staff.
0% EMI Option
We are offering complete solution for childless couples at affordable IVF Packages with 0% EMI (No interest rate on your EMI).
ART treatment awareness is primarily because of the low awareness levels and the myth that the success rate in IVF/Fertility treatment may vary.
A Process to inform patients of all psychological, social implications of their treatment.
ABOUT DR. ASTHA CHAKRAVARTY
Asha IVF & Fertility Centre is a Prominent IVF and Fertility Centre in Faridabad. We are committed to giving world standard care while keeping up the pledge to a patient-friendly relation. Our motive is to provide State of the art facilities in IVF and infertility treatment, ICSI, IUI, embryo transfer and, cryopreservation at affordable prices.Our world-class laboratory strictly follows international quality standards and stays committed to delivering the best to its patients.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Dr. Astha Chakravarty is an except dynamic fertility specialist who can individualize treatment according to patient needs & affordability.
- She is a graduate & postgraduate from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has pursued two years post-doctoral fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB) from the Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata under the able guidance of Dr. B.N. Chakravarty is a pioneer in infertility treatment.
- During her post-graduation, she developed a keen interest in the field of infertility.
- After completing her M.S. she has pursued a fellowship in advanced infertility and endoscopy from Ruby Hall IVF & Endoscopy Centre, Pune, India. She then received rigorous training in operative Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, and Vaginal Surgeries from the Centre for Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy (Sunrise Institute of Medical Sciences), Cochin, Kerala, India.
- She is a member of Faridabad Obstetric and Gynae Society (FOGS) and also a member of the Indian Fertility Society.
- Dr. Astha Chakravarty feels privileged to have had this opportunity to help subfertile couples in their journey to parenthood.
- She puts her heart and soul into treating every single patient of hers who visits her centre in Faridabad, the Best IVF Clinic in the Delhi-NCR region.
- P-551 Congenital Malformations in babies conceived following Letrozole or Clomiphene for infertility. 28th ESHRE Turkey 1st-4th July 2012.
- P-491 Role of estrogen as LPS in normal poor responders in Long agonist IVF/ ICSI cycles. ASRM 20th-24th October 2012.
- Free Paper Presentation on Role of Endocervical brush in improving the Quality of the specimen obtained from Endocervical Curettage at 30th Annual Conference of AOGD (8th -9th Nov 2008) organized by Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Free Paper Presentation on Comparison of Endocervical Brush & Curette at 52nd AICOG, Jaipur (5th 8th Jan 2009)
- The role of Endocervical brush in improving the quality of specimen obtained from Endocervical curettage under the able guidance of Dr. Raksha Arora, Department of OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India.
- Role of estrogen as luteal phase support (LPS) in favorable and unfavorable patients in long agonist in vitro fertilization (IVF)/ Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) cycles, under the guidance of Dr. B.N. Chakravarty during the National Board Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB), Kolkata 2011-2013.
- Congenital Malformations among Babies Born Following Letrozole or Clomiphene for Infertility Treatment Sunita Sharma, Sanghamitra Ghosh, Soma Singh, Astha Chakravarty, Ashalatha Ganesh, Shweta Rajani, B. N. Chakravarty PLOSONE Oct 2014.
- Large Fibroid arising from Mullerian Remnant Mimicking as Ovarian Neoplasm in a Woman with MRKH SyndromeBy Soma Singh, Baidyanath Chakravarty, Manju Chakravarty, Astha Chakravarty International Journal of Infertility and Fetal MedicineVol : 3, Issue: 1 (2012).
- SertoliLeydig cell tumor – A rare ovarian neoplasm – Case report & review of literature; Poonam Sachdeva, Raksha Arora, Chandan Dubey, Astha Sukhija, Mridula Daga, Deepak Kumar Singh. Journal of Gynecological Endocrinology, 24(4), 230-234, April 2008
- SertoliLeydig cell tumor – A rare ovarian neoplasm Poonam Sachdeva, Raksha Arora, Chandan Dubey, Astha Sukhija, Mridula Daga, Sangeeta Bhasin, Obstetrics & Gynecology Today August 2008 Vol. xiii No.8, 336-339.
- Chapter on “Manual Removal of the placenta – Raksha Arora, Astha Sukhija in the book Diagnostic Procedures & Minor Surgical Interventions in Obstetrics & Gynecology- Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, 1/e/2007.
- Chapter on “Pap Smear & Cervical Biopsy” – Poonam Sachdeva, Swaraj Batra, Astha Sukhija – in the book Diagnostic Procedures & Minor Surgical Interventions in Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, 1/e/2007
ASHA FERTILITY CLINIC: BEST IVF CLINIC IN FARIDABAD
At our clinic, we are committed to providing excellent treatment to our patients. We aim at offering world-class fertility treatment through personalized treatment & innovative procedures. If you have been looking for a comprehensive infertility program, then we are your ultimate option and will help you to grow your family. We are on a mission to bring a smile to the face of those women longing to have the taste of motherhood. We take pride in claiming the Best IVF Centre in Delhi NCR. In our world-class lab, the experienced team of professionals oversees the fertilization process. So no more delay to experience motherhood and fix up an appointment with our expert doctor before visiting our clinic. We will certainly make your experience memorable as you visit us.